Home Forum Blog Market Events Resources
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Unable to Create a Package

I have an application in test environment for which i deleted a workflow. Now once i try and create a package i am getting error doing it.

Error attached below.

Please note i have already deleted initiation rules from SmartForms.

Attachment
Contributor

Re: Unable to Create a Package

There could a dependend rule in your forms or view , pleae check it carefully and create the package.

Contributor

I have tried debugging as much i can and still cannot find the issue, is it surely a dependency?

Are there any workarounds to create a package?

[ Edited ]

Hi VerManiac,

If the workflow is being deleted, it could still be referenced in the [Integration].[ProcessSharePointWorkflow] table in the database. You may perform a check by running this query:

SELECT * FROM [K2].[Integration].[ProcessSharePointWorkflow] WHERE WorkflowName = [ProcessFullName]

Deleting the workflow setting (workflow in error) from the table should then resolve the issue. However, please note that manipulation of data in the K2 database without supervision from K2 support is not supported. We would advise that you log a support ticket for assistance on this. 

Since this is in the Appit forum is suggest you open a K2 Support ticket for this, as you will not have access to the db.

Regards

Vernon