K2 University
Browse the K2 University and choose from a variety of training courses designed to suit different skills and interest levels.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
First Flight

K2 workspace 404 Error on my training VM

Hi there,

I'm using a K2 training VM while working through K2 Cloud Core on-demand training.  When I open K2 Workspace, all is see is this:

404 Error.JPG

What should I do to continue?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kudos Cadet

Re: K2 workspace 404 Error on my training VM

1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
    • If you are using Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2:
      • On the taskbar, click Server Manager, click Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
      • Hold down the Windowskey, press the letter X, and then click Control Panel.
      • Click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2:
      • On the taskbar, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7:
      • On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
      • Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
  1. In the Connectionspane, expand the server name, and then click Application Pools.
  2. Right click on the application pool that is not running and select “Start”
Tags (3)
1 REPLY
Kudos Cadet

Re: K2 workspace 404 Error on my training VM

1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
    • If you are using Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2:
      • On the taskbar, click Server Manager, click Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
      • Hold down the Windowskey, press the letter X, and then click Control Panel.
      • Click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2:
      • On the taskbar, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7:
      • On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
      • Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
  1. In the Connectionspane, expand the server name, and then click Application Pools.
  2. Right click on the application pool that is not running and select “Start”
Tags (3)