News

Logging in to K2 Community: Please follow these guidelines!

• 2 December 2020
  • 7 replies
Logging in to K2 Community: Please follow these guidelines!
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
  • Community Manager
  • 61 replies

We're in the process of integrating K2 Software Inc. into Nintex.com and had to temporarily take down our sites for maintenance.

We've made some temporary changes to the way you log in. The login procedure is now a simple Username / Password combination.

You will need to request a new password by using the 'forgotten password' functionality to create a new one:

1. In the top right corner of the homepage, click on 'Login’
  2. A window will appear, at the bottom of this window click on 'Forgot Password?'
  3. Please enter your email address or username associated with your K2 Community account
  4. Click 'Send'
  5. You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password
  6. Click on the link in the email. (If the Token gives you an error, please try with a mobile phone or let us know by emailing us here!)
  7. Reset your password
  8. Once the password has been reset, you’ll be able to sign in using your community username and new password. Please remember to log on with your username not your email! 

If you need more information, please click here.

7 replies

Badge

Password-Change is not saved. I have to reset my Password every time i try to Login.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@uksh Thank you, we are having our service provider look at this together with the password issues.

Also - please remember to log in with your username and not your email! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Team,

Every time when I log in it says invalid username or password. I have to reset password each time.

Could you please check.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @VJay 

Can you please confirm whether you are attempting to log in with your username or email address?

You should only log in with your username, trying with your email will result in an error message. 

Please let me know! 
Milla

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello Milla,

I was using my email id to login and it is not working everytime. I’m not sure about my user name. If possible could you please let me know my User name..

Thanks

-Vijay

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Vijay

Your username is: 
VJay

As you are logged in now - did the system remember you and log you in automatically? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Milla,

Thanks for the details.

I did not close the web page. but i found that username seems to be working fine when logging in.

Thanks

Regards,

-Vijay