We're in the process of integrating K2 Software Inc. into Nintex.com and had to temporarily take down our sites for maintenance.
We've made some temporary changes to the way you log in. The login procedure is now a simple Username / Password combination.
You will need to request a new password by using the 'forgotten password' functionality to create a new one:
- In the top right corner of the homepage, click on 'Login’
- A window will appear, at the bottom of this window click on 'Forgot Password?'
- Please enter your email address or username associated with your K2 Community account
- Click 'Send'
- You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Click on the link in the email. (If the Token gives you an error, please try with a mobile phone or let us know by emailing us here!)
- Reset your password
- Once the password has been reset, you’ll be able to sign in using your community username and new password. Please remember to log on with your username not your email!
If you need more information, please click here.