I have k2 environment which consist of the following servers:
- K2 Server. This server host k2 component and K2 workspace component.
- SharePoint 2007 Server. This server host K2 for sharepoint component.
- Database Server. This server host K2 Report component.
In addition to that, I am using the following accounts in the installation and configuration:
- K2install. This account used for installation purpose.
- K2Service. This account used to configure the K2 server.In addition to that, this account is site collection administrator on the SharePoint Server.
- K2workspace. This account used to run the workspace.
Today, My Manager request from me to change the accounts that I used in the installation and configuration steps. How easy it will ? and it is require to uninstall and re-install K2 in order to do that?