I would to know how to configure outbound OAUTH2 for REST API.
The scenario: K2 is connecting to third party REST API, the third party REST API requires OAUTH2 with customer consent in order to access the protected resources.
- Customer Access the K2 App
- K2 App ( at middle layer - smartobject ) try to access resource via third party REST API endpoint
- Third party endpoint, redirect the request to consent page (resource provider consent page)
- Customer allow specific resources to be accessed, then submit consent page.
- Third party receives customer consent, grant access and response K2 with requested information ( at middle layer - smartobject)