I would like to connect to our ERP address book table which is held in an azure sql database. I have found the service set up but do not know how to specify only one table. At what point are you requested for an sql statement? I only want to see certain data from the table. This will be used to populate information in a form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best answer by JacquesP
Good day Vera
My suggestion would be to follow the steps listed below:
1. Open up management.
2. Go to Integration > Service instanceces.
3. Click on the "Add" button and name your service instance.
4. Select your service type, Authentication mode, Database Name and click "OK".
5. Click on the Newley created service type and select the "Generate SmartObjects" button.
6. choose the table applicable and and click the "OK" button.
These steps generates a smart object and place it in a new category in your designer under "All Items".
Hope this helps.
If this post awnseres your question would you please be so kind as to mark it as a solution and kudo? This shows other users that this post indeed is the solution if they have the same issue.