Solved

Task executor

• 29 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Good day,

Does anyone know how to get the performer of the task after its execution? I need to use it in a workflow so I can’t use Activity Obejct Destination SmartObject.

Kind regards,

Piotr

icon

Best answer by tbyrne777 30 October 2020, 14:15

There should be a set of fields related to the task participant, please see my attached screenshot for reference.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Try putting a data event right after your task (in the same box). Then, you have context of the current task that you can use to assign a variable = task participant. If you need more detailed steps let me know, but hopefully this puts you on the right path.

Badge +4

Unfortunately a data event task insn’t available in the K2 Five Workflow Designer. It’s only available in a legacy workflow designer.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Sorry, it is called “Set Variables” but is essentially the same thing as the old Data Event

Badge +4

I’ve done a small test and it seams that I can only get the participant display name this way. I need to get AD login of the participant. Is it possible?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

There should be a set of fields related to the task participant, please see my attached screenshot for reference.

Badge +4

OK, thank you for the advice.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Badge +4

Hi,

Unfortunately this solution does not always works. It the task is directed to a role or AD group then after the tasks execution the "Task user" section contains role or AD group data (instead of user data).

Kind regards,

Piotr