An updated version of https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Excel-Import-Service-Broker/ba-p/65814 to support a number of new features:
- Added support for CSV files.
- Added non-bulk upload methods.
- Added named worksheet selection for Excel files.
- Added duplicate column handling for Excel files.
- Added row header index to allow you to specify where the data in the Excel file starts.
- Skip import of empty Excel rows.
The code is here: https://github.com/paulk-k2dev/DataImporterServiceBroker - pull requests welcome.
Tested on K2 versions 4.7 and 5.4
If you just want the files to run the broker then you can grab the latest version from here: https://github.com/paulk-k2dev/DataImporterServiceBroker/releases