K2 Management and workspace are not loading properly. Please refer to the screenshot. Can anyone help on this?
Best answer by Mivaro
I believe this issue was resolved by doing the following actions:
1. On the server where Smartforms is installed, navigate to the following folder:
[K2 Install drive]K2K2 smartforms RuntimeContent
2. Ensure that the K2 service account has permissions on the folder above and that the permissions are inherited by objects created inside the folder:
3. Ensure that you backup the files before making any changes. You can do this by copying all the contents of the "[K2 Install drive]K2K2 smartforms RuntimeContent" folder and paste it outside the K2 folder (eg. Desktop, archive folder, backup folder)
4. Clear the contents of the [K2 Install drive]K2K2 smartforms RuntimeContent folder.5. Once done open your web browsers (e. IE , Chrome)
6. Clear browser cache on web browser
7. Open a new browser
8. Access your K2 sites and check if issue is resolved
For future references: please schedule downtime if you perform the above steps as a warm up from IIS is required after these actions have been completed.