Microsoft Graph (Teams, SharePoint and Drives)

This swagger file exposes some simple methods to:

Create a Group in Office 365

Create a Team

Get a list of content Drives from SharePoint

Get the content from a Drive in SharePoint

Get Team metadata

Get list of Users

Get Team owners

Add team members

This is the configuration of the methods:

4 replies

I only got the object types and system type after registed the json file in REST service type.What's wrong in my operation?Is there any change for the default configuration?

This might help as well.

https://github.com/microsoftgraph/microsoft-graph-openapi

Sorry, I worked it out. I was using Channels instead of Channel to deserialize.

Thanks

Hi Graham,

this looks really useful, thanks. There seems to be a lack of documentation about how to get the Graph to work. I am trying to implement this to learn, but I am hitting a wall when trying to deserialize the results. For example, I get the Channels for a Team. Then I try to deserialize the result using the Channels object, But I can't work out what I am doing wrong.

Can you provide any pointers as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks

"Error","SourceCode.SmartObjects.ServiceBroker [ExecuteSmartObject]","10702 An error occurred in the teams_swagger Service Instance. SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Exceptions.MethodExecutionException: Broker execution failed. (Inner: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.) ---> System.Exception: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.Extensions.TypeExtensions.RaiseDeserializeException(Type from, Type to)
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.SerializationServiceObject.ExecuteDeserialize()
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Broker.Execute()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---0 InnerException: System.Exception: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.Extensions.TypeExtensions.RaiseDeserializeException(Type from, Type to)
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.SerializationServiceObject.ExecuteDeserialize()
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Broker.Execute()