Thank you for your time. I have an assignment to design a workflow that would be something like this;
- Requester assigned the Approval based on the Email ID and submit a form to start a workflow
- Workflow will update the status of the request and then proceed to the next approval
- The Next Approval is a dynamic approval, where requester can select one and/or more than one approval in Step No. 1 in a list view format..
- Each approval can view the form, give comment and select action from one of the three options; which are i) Recommend, ii) Reject, or iii) Revise
- If all the approval click Recommend, then the workflow will proceed to the next stage. If one of the approval click Reject, then the request will go straigh to End regardless of any action by other approval previously. If one of the approval click Revise, the the request will go back to the requester for amendment.
- The action taken by each of the approval in step No. 5 above will be updated in the Audit Trail view together with the comment
Step 1 to 4 is done.
However, I can't figure out how to design the workflow's user task in Step No. 5. I assume that we can use SmartObject from the Context Browser to identify the email ID for the list of approvals in the Task Recipient and send the workflow to each of them in sequential order (top-down order).
For Step No. 6, I already have an SMO and View used for Audit Trail in my other application, however it only captures the action and comment by the first approval in the list, and not for the rest of the approval in the list.
If you have any similar solution to this, please do not hesitate to direct me there. Thank you in advance